NovaTA - Threat Posture
Assessment for Your Network
Assessment for Your Network
Evaluate your network security and let NovaTA take a deep dive into your traffic - using the perfect balance of AI, Machine Learning and Human expertise
- Hidden malware and other so far undetected threats
- Network vulnerabilities
- Weaknesses in security controls
What we will fix for you
- Minimize your network attack surface
- Transparency on everything happens in your network
- No Advanced Persistent Threats left in your network
- Uncover attack IoCs
- Uncover compromised machines
- Identity attack traffic that bypassed existing controls
Gain better visibility of your current threat posture and uncover possible hidden threats that may have escaped your existing controls.
- Indentity root case and point of entry
- Validate events
Understand weakness in your network environment and discover how incidents occured to allow for better reinforcement planning and strategizing and avoid reinforcement
- Comprehensive reporting - uncover everything captured on NovaCommand
- Recommendations and improvement plans from experienced security professionals and consultants
Recieve advisory and recommendations for experienced security professionals leveraging years of experience and industry best practices to improve your security posture.
What makes us different from common Pen tests
|Analysis from System Perspective||No||Yes|
|Malware Event Analysis||Yes||No|
|Potential Threat Event Analysis (Insecure practices, Network abnormalities)||Yes||No|
|Business Impact Analysis||Yes||No|
|Security Gap Analysis||Yes||No|
|Recommendation for Short Term Remediation||Yes||Yes|
|Recommendation for Long Term Security Improvement||Yes||No|
What NovaTA will deliver to you
- Cyber threat analysis and identification - 24x7 threat detection, analysis, and verification, leveraging AI-enabled detection capabilities and experienced security professionals to accurately identify and analyse threats and provide notification in a timely manner
- Threat response and remediation - Context-relevant threat response assistance rendered remotely by our team of security experts to help customers manage and eradicate detected threats. Covers emergency containment assistance, detection and impact analysis, traceability investigations and improvement recommendations.
- Asset Tracking - Initial and regular review of in-scope assets to track and identify unauthorized changes, as well as to provide proper context to the service.
- Expert Services - Exclusive security professional assigned to every customer to ensure continuity in communications when it comes to threat notification, response assistance as well as any related advisory or recommendations included in the service. Also include quarter proactive threat hunting exercises from our security professionals.
- Customer Portal - Gain access to real-time security overview of the customer's monitored environment, including open and closed cases, security view of monitored assets as well as access to regular reports.
Tap into expert insights & best practices
ForeNova’s experts share valuable insights, best practices, customer challenges and industry trends. Learn from security practitioners and thought leaders on how to best protect your business from new and persistent cyber threats.