Cyber Security Consultant
ForeNova is a young but rapidly expanding cybersecurity company based in Europe. With our industry-leader-backed security technologies, multi-talented team of security experts, and around the cloud security services, we deliver fast and accurate threat detection and response to help businesses protect the integrity and availability of their critical assets. You will be a Member of the ForeNova Security services team. You advise customers on all issues related to IT security. In this position you can develop, act, take responsibility and support in multidimensional roles (consultant, project manager). Involved in the delivery of existing and new security services developed by ForeNova, which currently includes Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and Incident Response services. A motivated team and exciting tasks are waiting for you.
Germany or the Netherlands
- Project Manager for ForeNova MDR services: Ensure successful customer onboarding.
- Perform Event Analysis: Event analysis includes verification of detected threats by SOC team and to determine severity level, event duplication, false-positivity, and relevance to customer by attempting to answer “Who, what, when, where, why, and how”.
- Notify customer, adhering to relevant Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Response and remediation advice and guidance of security incidents, create necessary service reports (weekly, monthly, status reports, case reports, and threat intelligence reports)
- Maintain communication with customer, answer queries for additional information, and assist customer to achieve final resolution as far as ForeNova scope permits
- May require additional investigation to update: threat status; affected devices, applications or systems; tactics and techniques used by threat actor (ATT&CK ); risk implications; and recommended response actions.
- Produce and deliver vulnerability and exploit information to customers in the form of briefings and reports.
- Working from home with flexible working hours
- An open, dynamic and team-oriented work culture in an international team (with a lot of creative freedom)
- Completed Bachelor's or Master's degree in the field of IT / Information Security / Cybersecurity, or relevant work experience with comparable qualification
- Worked on vulnerability assessment and or penetration testing projects
- Experience with information security analysis (SOC L1-L2-L3 operations) and the overall Incident Response (IR) flow
- Knowledge of endpoint security, network security and protection strategies
- Client relationship management experience at the senior level
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assist/advise support engineers in establishing appropriate priorities
- Minimum of 2 years of experience: In vulnerability assessment tools such as Qualys, McAfee, Rapid7, Tenable as well as in penetration testing, application testing and or red team engagements
- With at least one of the following: Nmap, Metasploit, Kali Linux, Burp Suite Pro, Responder
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience as a Program Manager or Service Delivery Manager in a technology focused Enterprise environment
- Independent work, openness, customer orientation and team spirit characterize you
- Business fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Willingness to travel for customer projects (within the DACH and Benelux region) and to participate in trade fairs and professional events
- Understand standards such as GDPR, ISO27001 and NIST
- Understand top information security related regulatory compliance such as PCI DSS
- At least one of the following certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISP, GSEC
- Experience scripting with Python, Ruby, POSIX shell, C/C++, Java, PHP or .NET
- Experience with Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) technology
- Knowledge of Mitre ATT&CK Enterprise Matrix
how to apply
Please send your application, including a meaningful resume, proof of your qualifications and references as an email to: Mr. Peter Paul Bénard firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your application.
Your ForeNova Team