Inside Sales Representative (M/F/D)
What is an Inside Sales Representative responsible for?
ForeNova is a young but rapidly expanding cybersecurity company based in Europe. With our industry-leader-backed security technologies, multi-talented team of security experts, and around the cloud security services, we deliver fast and accurate threat detection and response to help businesses protect the integrity and availability of their critical assets. An Inside Sales Rep plays a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth goals. Your tasks are exciting and varied: You make many calls per day, work with sales partners, generate interest in our solutions, qualify prospects and close sales.
You will be working from home, but you should live in one of the following countries:
- Develop new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Forwarding qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales reps for further development and closing
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Researching customers, identifying key prospects and generating interest
- Maintaining and expanding your database of prospects in your assigned territory
- Working with channel partners to build pipelines and close deals
- Conducting effective online demos for potential customers
- Working from home with flexible working hours
- An open, dynamic and team-oriented work culture in an international team (with a lot of creative freedom)
- Proven experience in inside sales
- Track record of exceeding quota
- Strong phone presence and experience making dozens of calls per day
- Familiarity with enterprise productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- B.A./B.S. degree or equivalent
how to apply
Please send your application, including a meaningful resume, proof of your qualifications and references as an email to: Mr. Peter Paul Bénard email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application and hope to welcome you as a new ForeNova team member soon.
Your ForeNova Team